If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. The most economical choice is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Medora, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our bail bondsmen are available around the clock to help you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge determines the amount of bail based on severity of charges, past record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Bail amounts can vary dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. Very few people have enough money to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Rather than paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total price. Excluding a few crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Medora, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, call Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for driving under the influence, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses with felony bail services in Medora, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Medora, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Medora, KS, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, so don’t worry. Understanding the bail process by yourself can be not easy, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24 hours a day, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our bondsmen can also assist you when it comes to some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Medora, KS, call our bail agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Medora, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes called surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose another night locked in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman ready to help you get out of jail fast. No matter if you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can always rely on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. For a certified bail bondsman in Medora, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.