While the cost of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most scenarios you can use a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for certified bail bonds in Little River, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are open 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Bail amounts can vary significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your situation. Not many people have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, typically 10 percent. Excluding a few charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time behind bars than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Little River, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out of jail and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Little River, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Little River, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. If you are not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to new offenders. To help you navigate the bail process, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. We can also help you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional crime in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Little River, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time in jail when you could be in the comforts of your home or returning to your job. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. We always make sure your data is kept private and treat every customer with respect. For a certified bail agent in Little River, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.