If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you often have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Haven, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our agency is open 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Bail prices can range dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. If you can’t get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Excluding a few crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for driving under the influence, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; call the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony arrest can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, so don’t worry. All the legal terms can be particularly overwhelming for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail process, we have over 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. In addition to bail services for the common crimes listed above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing may result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to help you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: If the judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to help with immigration bail in Haven, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste one more minute in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent prepared to help you get out of jail quickly. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. Clients can always depend on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Haven, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!