If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your court date. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, many defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Clay, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. We are constantly open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the cost of bail based on severity of charges, prior criminal history, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Bail amounts can range significantly, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your case. If you or your loved one can’t get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. Excluding a few charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Call our bondsmen for quick release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you get out of jail without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of day or night, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Clay, KS.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses carry higher bail rates, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the help of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, call one of our bail agents in Clay, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Clay, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, but don’t panic. The complex legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail agents located throughout the state to help you, day or night. Our comprehensive bail services also cover a few specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing may result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our licensed bail agents about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Clay, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if your judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Clay, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose one more minute in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman prepared to help you get out of jail quickly. From minor misdemeanor offenses to costly felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. You can always depend on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. Available 24/7, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bail services in Clay, KS.