If the one problem standing between you and an early release is the cost of bail, don’t fret. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you usually have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Buhler, KS by Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our bail agents are available around the clock to serve you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your specific case, paying in full could cost from $100 to $100,000. Though a few people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. While there are a couple of crimes for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time in jail than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Buhler, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in expensive bail prices, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Buhler, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Buhler, KS.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t manage to pay the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Buhler, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and occasionally scary situation, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. Understanding the bail process on your own is difficult, especially if this is your first time in jail. That’s why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24 hours a day, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. Our comprehensive bail services also cover some specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you need an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Buhler, KS, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bonds in Buhler, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be in the comforts of your home or returning to work. With more than 30 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in Kansas. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can always count on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. If you need bail bonds in Buhler, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.