If the only problem standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t worry. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you usually have a few other choices to pick from, including using a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Wamego, KS. Whatever time of day or night it is, our licensed bail agents are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges often carry steeper bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the price of bail can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few people have enough money to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total amount. Although there are a couple of charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Wamego, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact us for quick release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to costly bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Wamego, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons violation and need help affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes scary situation, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. To help you navigate the bail system, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our bondsmen can also assist you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail services, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more second in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. From minor misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. With our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the highest discretion. If you require bail bonds in Wamego, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.