If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, defendants usually have a few other choices to pick from, including using a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for certified bail bonds in St. Marys, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are here 24/7 to assist you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes usually involve higher bail prices, the precise cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. From a few hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. Not many people have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in St. Marys, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing drug charges in St. Marys, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in high bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in St. Marys, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to help you with federal offense bail bonds in St. Marys, KS.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in St. Marys, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in St. Marys, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. Figuring out the bail system on your own can be not easy, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. That’s why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24/7, always prepared to help you navigate the bail system. Our comprehensive bail services also include some specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in St. Marys, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to assist you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: If the judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail bonds, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste one more night locked in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to provide you with fast, personable service. As long as you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. With our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the highest discretion. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in St. Marys, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!