If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. The most economical option is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Even if you get arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in St. George, KS. Our bail agents are here 24/7 to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges often carry steeper bail prices, the specific number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Bail amounts can range dramatically, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your case. If you or your loved one cannot get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the full cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a few crimes for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, professional bail bond service in St. George, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony charge can be quite expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor charge, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, call our professional bail agents for bail bond services in St. George, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. The complex legal terms and high cost of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. That’s why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24 hours a day, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our full bond services also cover a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for licensed assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if your judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in St. George, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to work or your loved ones. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to provide you with fast, professional service. From minor misdemeanor offenses to costly felony charges, we manage all types of bail. With our agency, you can depend on professional service with respect and the utmost discretion. Open 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bail services in St. George, KS.