If the one thing standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t despair. There are a few choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many scenarios you can use a bail bond. If you or a loved one need bail services in Mill Creek, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! No matter what time of day or night it is, our licensed bail bondsmen are here for you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. From several hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. Though a few people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many people. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the total cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a couple of crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call us for domestic violence bail bonds in Mill Creek, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for quick, affordable bail bond service in Mill Creek, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses on felony bail bonds in Mill Creek, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out of jail and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Mill Creek, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons violation and need assistance paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. All the legal terms can be especially stressful for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. Because of this, we have several certified bail agents stationed throughout the state to help you, day or night. Our comprehensive bail services also cover some specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our certified bondsmen about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Mill Creek, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another minute behind bars when you could be with family or working on your case. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout the state to provide you with fast, professional service. Whichever charges you are in jail for, we can help with any bail bond in any amount. We always make sure your data is kept secure and treat every customer with respect. For a certified bail agent in Mill Creek, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.