While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most scenarios you can get a bail bond. If you are looking for bail services in Blue, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail bondsmen are available around the clock to help you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of your bail is set by the judge and depends on several factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. From several hundred to a several thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. Very few defendants have the extra cash to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the total cost of cash bail yourself. Excluding a few crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Blue, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for fast release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; contact the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses on felony bail services in Blue, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot afford to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Blue, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. The confusing legal terms and high cost of bail can make the incident even more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail bondsmen stationed throughout the state to help you, day or night. Our full bond services also include a few specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing may result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: If the judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Blue, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose one more night behind bars when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, professional service. As long as you are eligible for bail, our agents can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the cost. You can always rely on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail services in Blue, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!