While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, defendants often have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Even if you get arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Minneapolis, KS. Whatever time of day or night it is, our dedicated bail bondsmen are here for you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your individual case, cash bail could cost from $100 to $1 million. Very few defendants have enough money to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. By using a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, typically 10 percent. Excluding a few crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Call Owens Bonding Co. for fast release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for quick, professional bail bond service in Minneapolis, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Minneapolis, KS.
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses carry higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons violation and need help affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to first-time offenders. Because of this, we have several licensed bail agents stationed throughout Kansas to help you, 24 hours a day. In addition to bail services for the common crimes listed above, we also offer assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to help with immigration bail in Minneapolis, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns multiple entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay behind bars when you could be home with your family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. If you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the expense. We always ensure your data is kept secure and treat every customer with respect. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Minneapolis, KS, or anywhere else in the state!