While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Except for a couple of criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail services in Bennington, KS. Our offices are always open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges often carry steeper bail prices, the specific number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $1 million. If you or your loved one cannot get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. By using a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, typically 10 percent. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Bennington, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without breaking the bank on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail bonds near Bennington, KS.
- Weapons Charges: When you want professional service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Bennington, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to new offenders. Because of this, we have several licensed bail agents located throughout Kansas to assist you, 24 hours a day. Our bail agents are also happy to assist you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court may result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to warrant clearance in Bennington, KS, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: When you require immigration bail services, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and return to your job or your loved ones. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. If you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. Clients can always count on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. For a certified bail agent in Bennington, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.