If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are many options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many scenarios you can use a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Valley Brook, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our agency is open 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is determined by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. Though some people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total amount. While there are a few crimes for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and we’ll get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re arrested for drug charges in Valley Brook, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Valley Brook, KS.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the assistance of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail services near Valley Brook, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Valley Brook, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that an arrest can be overwhelming, and the bail process isn’t that simple either. All the legal jargon can be especially confusing for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail anytime, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our full bond services also include a few specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Valley Brook, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to assist you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: If a judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Valley Brook, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste another second locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to assist you with fast, personable service. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. At our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the utmost privacy. Open 24 hours a day, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bond services in Valley Brook, KS.