While the price of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you usually have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in Scranton, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our bail bondsmen are available at all times to assist you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. From several hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. If you can’t get the cash from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the full amount of cash bail yourself. While there are a couple of crimes for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Scranton, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call our bail agents for fast release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to high bail prices, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Scranton, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; contact the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep price of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the assistance of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose money on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons violation and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, but don’t worry. The complex legal terms and high price of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. To help you get through the bail system, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our bail agents are also glad to assist you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to assist you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Scranton, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another night locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman prepared to help you get out from behind bars fast. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. With our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the highest privacy. For a certified bail agent in Scranton, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.