If the one problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t despair. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Ridgeway, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our offices are always open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is determined by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Bail amounts can vary significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your case. Very few defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call us for domestic violence bail bonds in Ridgeway, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing drug charges in Ridgeway, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for driving under the influence, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Ridgeway, KS.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses carry higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons charge and need help affording bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that an arrest can be stressful, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to new offenders. That’s why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24/7, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our full bail services also cover a few specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you need an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Ridgeway, KS, contact our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if the judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves multiple entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste another night locked in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to provide you with fast, professional service. Whichever charges you are in jail for, we can assist with any bail bond no matter the cost. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. When you require bail services in Ridgeway, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.