If the only thing standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t fret. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, defendants often have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Even if you get arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Overbrook, KS. We are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, past record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the cost of leaving jail early can be a major roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few defendants have the extra money to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full amount of cash bail yourself. While there are a few charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Overbrook, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, call us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to costly bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Overbrook, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a federal offense, get out of jail without spending your savings with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be quite expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Overbrook, KS, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. Figuring out the bail process by yourself can be difficult, especially if this is your first time going through the system. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24/7, in more than 75 counties throughout Kansas. In addition to bail services for the common crimes listed above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the full bail amount if your judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail services, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns multiple parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose another night behind bars when you could be safe at home or working on your case. With more than 30 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in the state. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. We always make sure your data is kept private and treat every customer with respect. For a certified bail bondsman in Overbrook, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.