If the one thing standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t despair. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail bonds in Osage City, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are here at all times to help you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge determines the amount of bail based on severity of charges, previous criminal history, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Bail prices can vary dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. Not many defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is where a bail agent comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail amount. Although there are a couple of crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to assist with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you’re arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Osage City, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for quick, affordable bail bond service in Osage City, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges carry higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Osage City, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be confusing, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. All the legal jargon can be particularly confusing for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. Our bondsmen are also glad to help you or your loved one with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: If the judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Osage City, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and return to work or your loved ones. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to assist you with fast, personable service. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to costly felony charges, we manage all types of bail. We always ensure your data is kept secure and treat every customer with care. For a certified bail agent in Osage City, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.