If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Junction, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. We are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best assist you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, prior criminal history, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. From a few hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. While a few people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many people. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, typically 10 percent. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or three in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Junction, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, call us before you spend another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Junction, KS.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony arrest can be quite expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t manage to pay cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Junction, KS, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. Figuring out the bail process on your own can be difficult, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. To help you navigate the bail process, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our comprehensive bond services also cover a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to warrant clearance in Junction, KS, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if the judge requires a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Junction, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose another minute in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman prepared to help you get out from behind bars quickly. As long as you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. You can know that our agents will never treat you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. For a trusted bail bondsman in Junction, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.