While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are a few options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many situations you can get a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Elk, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. No matter what time of day or night it is, our professional bail agents are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. Bail amounts can vary significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. While some people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full price. Excluding a few crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights behind bars than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: Contact us for fast release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony charge can be quite expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Elk, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our licensed bondsmen for bail bond services in Elk, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that an arrest can be stressful, and the bail process isn’t that simple either. Understanding the bail system on your own is difficult, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. Our comprehensive bail services also cover some specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Elk, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court date; get out and return to your job or your family. No matter your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to provide you with fast, professional service. Whether you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. You can know that our bondsmen will never treat you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail bonds in Elk, KS, or anywhere else in the state!