If the only problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t fret. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most cases you can use a bail bond. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Carbondale, KS. Our bail agents are here around the clock to help you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the amount of bail based on severity of charges, past record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Depending on your specific case, paying in full could cost between $100 to $1 million. If you can’t get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. While there are a couple of charges where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Carbondale, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, affordable bail bond service in Carbondale, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help save you money on felony bail services in Carbondale, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Carbondale, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. Understanding the bail process on your own can be not easy, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail bondsmen stationed throughout Kansas to help you, day or night. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes listed above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay in jail when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. With more than 35 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. You can always depend on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. For a trusted bail agent in Carbondale, KS, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.