If the one thing standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t fret. There are many choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most scenarios you can get a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for certified bail bonds in Center-District 1, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our offices are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the cost of bail based on severity of charges, prior record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. From a few hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. Very few defendants have the extra money to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Rather than paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full price. Excluding a few crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing drug charges in Center-District 1, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Center-District 1, KS.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help save you money on felony bail bonds in Center-District 1, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to pay cash bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for probation violation, call one of our bail agents in Center-District 1, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. The complex legal terms and high price of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24/7, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. Our bail agents are also glad to assist you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing will result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Center-District 1, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be enjoying the comforts of your home or returning to work. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. As long as you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. At our agency, you can depend on professional service with respect and the utmost privacy. Open 24/7, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bond services in Center-District 1, KS.