While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Except for a few criminal charges, most defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Erie, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our dedicated bail agents are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes usually involve higher bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $100,000. Though some people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Although there are a couple of charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested on domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without breaking the bank on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony charge can be quite expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Erie, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you require probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Erie, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and occasionally nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. All the legal terms can be especially stressful for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail system, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes mentioned above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: If the judge requires a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with immigration bail in Erie, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay locked up when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. You can trust that our bondsmen will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Erie, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!