If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical option is to get a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Chanute, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our bail agents are here 24 hours a day to help you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Bail amounts can range significantly, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your case. Though a few people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a couple of crimes for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Chanute, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re arrested for drug charges in Chanute, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to pay for federal offense bail by yourself; call the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges have higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Chanute, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail bonds near Chanute, KS.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Chanute, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be stressful, and the bail system isn’t that simple either. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to new offenders. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail anytime, in more than 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our bail agents are also happy to assist you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Required to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay in jail when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent ready to help you get out from behind bars fast. From lesser misdemeanor charges to costly felony charges, we handle all types of bail. Clients can always count on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. For a certified bail agent in Chanute, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.