If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your court date. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most scenarios you can get a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Seneca, KS. Our offices are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail prices can range dramatically, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your case. If you cannot get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. By using a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a few charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Seneca, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for quick release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, affordable bail bond service in Seneca, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to pay for federal offense bail by yourself; contact the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, call our professional bail agents for bail bond services in Seneca, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be stressful, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. If you’re not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to first-time offenders. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail bondsmen stationed throughout Kansas to help you, 24 hours a day. We can also help you when it comes to some specialty or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: If the judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay locked up when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. We always make sure your data is kept private and treat every client with respect. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bail services in Seneca, KS.