If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you often have a few other choices to pick from, including using a bail bond. If you or a loved one are looking for bail services in Elkhart, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! We are always open 24/7, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, previous criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Depending on your specific case, cash bail could cost from $100 to $100,000. Not many defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total amount. Excluding those crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bail agents for fast release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses on felony bail bonds in Elkhart, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the help of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Elkhart, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal terms and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail anytime, in more than 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our bondsmen are also glad to assist you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Elkhart, KS, call our bail agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Elkhart, KS, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which involves multiple entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste another minute locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. With more than 30 bail agents serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. Whichever charges you are facing, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond in any amount. With our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the highest privacy. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Elkhart, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!