If the only thing standing between you and an early release is the cost of bail, don’t fret. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, many defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail bonds in Council Grove, KS. Whatever time of day or night it is, our licensed bail agents are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is set by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost between $100 to $100,000. Though some people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many people. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full price. Although there are a few charges where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re arrested for drug charges in Council Grove, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for driving under the influence, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges carry higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail services near Council Grove, KS.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Council Grove, KS, contact the team at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be stressful, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal jargon and high price of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars anytime, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our bail agents are also glad to assist you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our licensed bail agents about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Council Grove, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to help you clear any outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with immigration bail in Council Grove, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court hearing; get out and return to your job or your family. Wherever your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to provide you with fast, personable service. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the expense. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. If you need bail bonds in Council Grove, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.