While the cost of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you usually have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Parker, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our dedicated bail bondsmen are here for you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. From a few hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. If you can’t get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Parker, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to high bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Parker, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, get out of jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses on felony bail bonds in Parker, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons violation and need assistance affording bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and occasionally scary situation, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. Figuring out the bail system by yourself is not easy, especially if this is your first time in jail. To help you navigate the bail system, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes mentioned above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Parker, KS, call our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Parker, KS, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail services, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay behind bars when you could go home with your family or working on your case. No matter your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to provide you with quick, professional service. From minor misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony charges, we handle all types of bail. You can know that our agents will never treat you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bail services in Parker, KS.