If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. There are many options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most scenarios you can use a bail bond. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Coffeyville, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our bail bondsmen are here 24/7 to help you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes usually involve steeper bail prices, the precise number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the cost of bail can be a major roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few defendants have enough money to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. This is when a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail amount. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re arrested for drug charges in Coffeyville, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for driving under the influence, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, affordable bail bond service in Coffeyville, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of day or night, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Coffeyville, KS.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges carry higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Coffeyville, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Coffeyville, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, so don’t panic. The complex legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24/7, in more than 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our comprehensive bail services also cover some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court will earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if your judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay behind bars when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. From minor misdemeanor charges to expensive felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. At our agency, you can count on quality service with respect and the highest privacy. If you need bail services in Coffeyville, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.