While the cost of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are many choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most cases you can get a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Caney, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are available 24 hours a day to assist you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is determined by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Bail amounts can vary significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your situation. Very few people have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small fraction of the total cost of cash bail yourself. Although there are a few charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, call Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges have higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our licensed bondsmen for bail bond services in Caney, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally scary ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. Figuring out the bail process by yourself is not easy, especially if this is your first time going through the system. Because of this, we have several professional bail agents located throughout the state to assist you, day or night. Our bondsmen are also happy to help you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help you clear any outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Caney, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay behind bars when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. Whichever charges you are in jail for, we can help with any bail bond no matter the cost. We always make sure your data is kept private and treat every customer with respect. When you require bail bonds in Caney, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.