While the price of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Except for a few criminal charges, most defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Dial 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Beloit, KS by Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our offices are available 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges usually involve steeper bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. From several hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for some. Very few people have the extra cash to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the total cost of cash bail yourself. Excluding those crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, call us for domestic violence bail bonds in Beloit, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re arrested for drug charges in Beloit, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to steep bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Beloit, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Beloit, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Beloit, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our professional bail agents for bail bond services in Beloit, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, so don’t worry. All the legal jargon can be particularly confusing for new offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. Our bail agents are also happy to help you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: You cannot get a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Beloit, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay locked up when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent prepared to help you get out from behind bars quickly. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. With our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the utmost privacy. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Beloit, KS, or anywhere else in the state!