While the cost of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many cases you can get a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Valley, KS. Our offices are always open 24/7, to best assist you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the cost of bail based on severity of charges, past criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost between $100 to $1 million. While some people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many people. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full amount. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Valley, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing drug charges in Valley, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, professional bail bond service in Valley, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Valley, KS.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep price of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Valley, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal terms and high price of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. To help you get through the bail process, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. We can also assist you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Required to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Valley, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose one more minute in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. With more than 35 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in Kansas. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. We always ensure your information is kept private and treat every customer with respect. Available 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bond services in Valley, KS.