While the cost of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Osawatomie, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this number and it is non-negotiable. Bail amounts can vary significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. If you or your loved one cannot get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. This is when a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. While there are a few crimes for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Osawatomie, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, leave jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses carry higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Osawatomie, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Osawatomie, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. Understanding the bail process by yourself can be not easy, especially if this is your first time going through the system. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail bondsmen stationed throughout Kansas to assist you, day or night. Our full bond services also cover a few specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing will result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for professional assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the full bail amount if your judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose one more second behind bars when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter what charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can assist with any bail bond in any amount. With our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the highest discretion. Open 24 hours a day, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bond services in Osawatomie, KS.