If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical choice is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. If you or a loved one need bail services in Middle Creek, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail bondsmen are here at all times to assist you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine exactly how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. From a few hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for some. If you cannot get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. By using a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, usually 10 percent. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for quick release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in steep bail amounts, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Middle Creek, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; contact the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony charge can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near Middle Creek, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, contact our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Middle Creek, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail system isn’t that simple either. The confusing legal terms and high cost of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail bondsmen located throughout Kansas to help you, 24 hours a day. Our bail agents can also assist you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Middle Creek, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if the judge requires a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bail in Middle Creek, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a particular kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay locked up when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent ready to help you get out of jail quickly. From lesser misdemeanor charges to expensive felony charges, we manage all types of bail. We always make sure your information is kept private and treat every client with care. If you or a loved one require bail services in Middle Creek, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.