If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are a few options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most situations you can use a bail bond. Call the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Superior, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are available around the clock to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your specific situation, cash bail could cost from $100 to $1 million. Very few defendants have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total amount. While there are a couple of crimes for which you are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Superior, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bail agents for fast release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in high bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Superior, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, call one of our bail agents in Superior, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Superior, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. Figuring out the bail system on your own is not easy, especially if this is your first time in jail. Because of this, we have several professional bail bondsmen stationed throughout the state to assist you, day or night. Our full bail services also cover a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing will earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are happy to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes called surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court hearing; get out and return to your job or your family. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. From lesser misdemeanor charges to expensive felony charges, we handle all types of bail. Clients can always count on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. If you need bail bonds in Superior, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.