If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical choice is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Mound, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our offices are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is determined by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the cost of bail can be a major roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. If you or your loved one cannot get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total price. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or three in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Mound, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for driving under the influence, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Mound, KS.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony charge can be quite expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near Mound, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be confusing, and the bail system isn’t that simple either. Understanding the bail system on your own is difficult, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. Because of this, we have more than 35 licensed bail agents located throughout Kansas to assist you, 24 hours a day. Our bondsmen can also assist you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which involves multiple entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be in the comforts of your home or getting back to work. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent prepared to help you get out of jail fast. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can always depend on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. If you need bail bonds in Mound, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.