If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most affordable choice is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Canton, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. We are always open 24/7, to best serve you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges often involve steeper bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the cost of leaving jail early can be a significant roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total amount. Excluding a few crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Canton, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony arrest can be quite expensive, so let us help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Canton, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, but don’t worry. All the legal jargon can be especially stressful for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail system, we have over 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. In addition to bail services for the common causes listed above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Required to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Canton, KS, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail services, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which involves multiple parties in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay locked up when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. With over 35 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in Kansas. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can know that our agents will never treat you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. Open 24/7, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bond services in Canton, KS.