While the cost of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Call 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Peabody, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. We are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge determines this number and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your individual case, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. Not many people have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the total amount of cash bail yourself. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time in jail than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Call our bail agents for fast release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to steep bail prices, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Peabody, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Peabody, KS.
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money on felony bail services in Peabody, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: When you want professional service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Peabody, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the business, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. If you’re not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24 hours a day, in over 75 counties throughout the state. We can also assist you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court hearing will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Peabody, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You cannot get a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with immigration bail in Peabody, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court date; get out and return to work or your family. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can always count on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail services in Peabody, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!