If the one problem standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t worry. There are many options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many situations you can use a bail bond. If you need bail services in Marion, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail bondsmen are here around the clock to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail amounts can range significantly, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your situation. Very few people have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. This is when a bail agent comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail amount. Excluding a few charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time behind bars than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing drug charges in Marion, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: When you want professional service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Marion, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. Figuring out the bail process by yourself is difficult, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. Because of this, we have several licensed bail agents located throughout the state to help you, 24 hours a day. Our bail agents are also glad to help you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you need an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our certified bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Marion, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for professional assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bonds in Marion, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns three entities in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another second locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have local bond agents throughout Kansas to assist you with fast, professional service. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can always count on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. Available 24/7, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bond services in Marion, KS.