If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, defendants usually have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Hillsboro, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Whatever time of day or night it is, our licensed bail bondsmen are here for you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the price of bail based on severity of charges, past criminal history, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. From a couple hundred to a several thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an enormous financial burden for some. While some people might be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, typically 10 percent. Excluding a few charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one need bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, call Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for quick, affordable bail bond service in Hillsboro, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony arrest can be very expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t manage to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need assistance affording bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. Our bail agents are also happy to assist you or your loved one with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing will result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bonds in Hillsboro, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three parties in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to work or your family. No matter your location, we have nearby bondsmen throughout the state to assist you with fast, personable service. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. Clients can always count on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. For a trusted bail bondsman in Hillsboro, KS, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.