If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Even if you get arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail services in Pike, KS. Whatever time of day or night it is, our dedicated bail agents are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of your bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Bail amounts can vary widely, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your situation. While a few people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Pike, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you spend another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to costly bail prices, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Pike, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses carry higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose money on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons violation and need assistance affording bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. The complex legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the experience even more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail agents located throughout the state to assist you, 24 hours a day. Our bail agents are also happy to help you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court will result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Pike, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to assist you clear any outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to help with immigration bonds in Pike, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to work or your loved ones. Wherever your location, we have local bondsmen throughout the state to provide you with quick, professional service. If you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. At our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the highest privacy. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail services in Pike, KS, or anywhere else in the state!