While the price of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Excluding a few criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Oakley, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our agency is available around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge determines this number and it is non-negotiable. Bail amounts can vary widely, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your situation. Very few defendants have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. By using a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, usually 10 percent. While there are a few crimes for which you are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Oakley, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you need bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses on felony bail services in Oakley, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near Oakley, KS.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Oakley, KS, contact the team at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. The confusing legal terms and high cost of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you around the clock, always prepared to help you navigate the bail system. Our bail agents can also assist you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court hearing will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for licensed assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Oakley, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to your job or your loved ones. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. As long as you are eligible for bail, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. With our agency, you can depend on professional service with respect and the highest discretion. For a certified bail agent in Oakley, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.