If you cannot pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most situations you can use a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Potosi, KS. Our offices are always open 24/7, to best assist you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge determines this number and it is non-negotiable. Bail amounts can range significantly, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your case. Very few defendants have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small fraction of the total cost of cash bail yourself. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Potosi, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, call us before you lose another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without spending a fortune on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Potosi, KS.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses carry higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Potosi, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, so don’t worry. All the legal jargon can be particularly stressful for new offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. That’s why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24 hours a day, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. In addition to bail services for the common crimes listed above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court may earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Required to delay payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Potosi, KS, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if your judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Potosi, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves multiple parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be in the comforts of your home or returning to your job. Wherever your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, personable service. Whichever charges you are facing, our bondsmen can assist with any bail bond in any amount. With our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the utmost discretion. Open 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bail services in Potosi, KS.