While the price of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you usually have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. If you or a loved one are looking for bail bonds in Pleasanton, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our bail agents are available at all times to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is set by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. Very few defendants have the extra money to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full amount. While there are a couple of crimes for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a federal offense, get out of jail without breaking the bank with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, call one of our bail bondsmen in Pleasanton, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need help affording bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. Understanding the bail process on your own is not easy, especially if this is your first time going through the system. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you around the clock, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our comprehensive bail services also include a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds include bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and return to work or your family. No matter your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to provide you with quick, professional service. Whichever charges you are facing, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond in any amount. You can always depend on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Pleasanton, KS, or anywhere else in the state!