If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Except for a few criminal charges, many defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Mound City, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our bail bondsmen are here at all times to help you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. From a few hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. Though some people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the total cost of cash bail yourself. Excluding those charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Mound City, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, professional bail bond service in Mound City, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Mound City, KS.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges carry higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Mound City, KS, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. All the legal terms can be especially stressful for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you get through the bail system, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24 hours a day throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes mentioned above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to assist you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Mound City, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and return to your job or your family. No matter your location, we have local bond agents throughout Kansas to provide you with quick, professional service. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. You can trust that our bondsmen will never treat you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. Open 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bail services in Mound City, KS.