If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are a few choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most cases you can use a bail bond. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Lincoln, KS. No matter what time of day or night it is, our dedicated bail bondsmen are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine exactly how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. From several hundred to a several thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. If you can’t get the cash from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. By using a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, typically 10 percent. Excluding those charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Lincoln, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are arrested for drug charges in Lincoln, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for driving under the influence, call your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Lincoln, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic when you hear the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges have higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons violation and need help affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. Figuring out the bail system by yourself is not easy, especially if this is your first time going through the system. Because of this, we have more than 35 licensed bail bondsmen stationed throughout the state to assist you, day or night. Our bail agents are also happy to assist you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Lincoln, KS, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay locked up when you could be home with your family or working on your case. No matter your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to provide you with fast, professional service. As long as you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. You can trust that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. When you or a loved one need bail bonds in Lincoln, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.