While the cost of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. The most economical choice is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Even if you get arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Stranger, KS. Our offices are always open 24/7, to best serve you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail prices can vary widely, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your situation. Very few defendants have the extra money to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total amount. While there are a few crimes for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or three in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Stranger, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing drug charges in Stranger, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for driving under the influence, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses carry higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the help of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose money on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, but don’t panic. All the legal jargon can be especially confusing for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you get through the bail system, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our bondsmen can also help you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing may earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Required to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bonds in Stranger, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay behind bars when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. From lesser misdemeanor charges to costly felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. We always make sure your data is kept secure and treat every client with respect. For a trusted bail agent in Stranger, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.