If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. The most affordable option is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Sherman, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are open 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. From a couple hundred to a several thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. Very few defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, usually 10 percent. While there are a couple of charges where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more nights in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to expensive bail amounts, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Sherman, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, leave jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony charge can be quite expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to pay the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need assistance paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. That’s why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24 hours a day, always prepared to help you navigate the bail system. Our full bail services also include a few specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our certified bondsmen about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Sherman, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to warrant clearance in Sherman, KS, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a particular kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to work or your loved ones. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent prepared to help you get out of jail fast. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. You can always rely on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. For a certified bail bondsman in Sherman, KS, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.