If you cannot afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your court date. Besides paying the full cost of bail, defendants often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Leavenworth, KS. Our bail agents are here around the clock to help you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges often involve steeper bail prices, the precise number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. Though a few people might be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, typically 10 percent. Excluding those charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights behind bars than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get out of jail without spending a fortune on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, get out of jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money with felony bail bonds in Leavenworth, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out of jail and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Leavenworth, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, contact our licensed bondsmen for bail bond services in Leavenworth, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes scary ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. All the legal jargon can be especially confusing for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. Because of this, we have several licensed bail bondsmen located throughout Kansas to assist you, 24/7. We can also help you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bondsmen about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Leavenworth, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to help you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: If a judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay behind bars when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. With more than 30 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in the state. From minor misdemeanor charges to expensive felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. At our agency, you can rely on quality service with respect and the highest discretion. When you need bail bonds in Leavenworth, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.