While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Excluding a few criminal charges, many defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Kickapoo, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our bail bondsmen are available 24 hours a day to help you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail prices can range dramatically, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your case. If you or your loved one cannot get the cash from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full amount. While there are a few criminal charges for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Kickapoo, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug offenses, contact us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; call the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony arrest can be very expensive, so let us help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the help of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, so don’t panic. All the legal terms can be particularly overwhelming for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. Because of this, we have several certified bail agents stationed throughout Kansas to assist you, 24/7. Our bondsmen are also glad to assist you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Kickapoo, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns multiple parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or returning to work. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to provide you with fast, professional service. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. We always make sure your data is kept private and treat every customer with care. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail services in Kickapoo, KS, or anywhere else in the state!