If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, defendants often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. If you are looking for bail services in Fairmount, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail agents are available 24/7 to help you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is set by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. From several hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. If you or your loved one can’t get the cash from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. By using a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, usually 10 percent. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get out of jail without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Fairmount, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, so don’t worry. All the legal terms can be particularly stressful for new offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail bondsmen stationed throughout the state to help you, 24 hours a day. Our comprehensive bail services also cover some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing will result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Required to postpone payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if your judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste another night behind bars when you could be with family or working on your case. No matter your location, we have nearby bondsmen throughout the state to assist you with quick, professional service. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. For a trusted bail agent in Fairmount, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.